IOS ProgramCourse Duration: 30 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in IOS Program online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our IOS Program online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended IOS Program online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide IOS Program online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
In this course you'll be shown a complete introduction to iPhone and iPad development, emphasizing the newest technologies and best practices for iOS 10. This edition has been fully updated for Swift 1.2 and Xcode 6.3.
Course Price: $ 400 $ 350400 350
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- Should have an intel based machine that is running snow leopard and has a copy of Xcode on it.
- IDE – X code, objective – C
- Creating a new project
- header file, implementation file, xib file
- Properties, Class, Object and Methods
- NS Array, NS Dictionary, NS Data, NS String, NS Timer, App Delegate, Application Life Cycle
- IB Action, IB Outlet, NS User Defaults
- View, Window, View Life Cycle methods
- Adding scenes, Segues, Transitions
- UI Label, UI Button, UI Text Field, UI Text View, UI Alert View, UI Action Sheet, UI Key Board UI Visual Effect View, UI Web View, UI Scroll View, UI Activity Indicator, UI Slider, UI Progressive Bar, UI Segment Control, UI Image View, UI Switch ,UI Stepper, UI Page Control
- Static and Dynamic tables
- Delegate & Data Source, Custom Cells
- UI Picker View and UID ate Picker
- UI Collection View
- Local Notifications, Push Notifications
- Map Kit
- Sending requests, Parsing JSON, Parsing XML
- Auto Layout & Adaptive Layout
- Basic UI View Animations
- Core Data
- Provisioning Profiles, Distribution Profiles, App ID, Creating IPA file, Upload to Test Flight, Upload to App Store
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.